Sem palavras... / No words...

Se esta não é das melhores fotos de sempre, eu não sei o que é....A bióloga que há em mim não resiste em partilhar isto.
If this isn't one of the best photos ever, I don´t know what it is...The biologist in me could not resist sharing this.
Prince Harry has released this personal photo taken during his summer visit to southern Africa. Here Prince Harry shares his story behind the photograph... "After a very long day in Kruger National Park, with five rhinos sent to new homes and three elephants freed from their collars - like this sedated female - I decided to take a moment. I know how lucky I am to have these experiences, but hearing stories from people on the ground about how bad the situation really is, upset and frustrated me. How can it be that 30,000 elephants were slaughtered last year alone? None of them had names, so do we not care? And for what? Their tusks? Seeing huge carcasses of rhinos and elephants scattered across Africa, with their horns and tusks missing is a pointless waste of beauty." Photograph © Prince Harry
Uma foto publicada por Kensington Palace (@kensingtonroyal) a

Prometo contar-vos em breve tudo sobre a mais recente viagem de Harry ao Lesoto e à África do Sul.
I promise to tell you soon all about the most recent visit of Prince Harry to Lesotho and South Africa.

Comentários