Best of 2017 - Mette-Marit

Se há menina que torna a tarefa de escrever este Best of bem dificil, é uma menina que vive na Noruega e se chama Mette-Marit. Mas eu gosto desta Princesa das Neves e do seu jeito simples. Não tenho remédio senão respirar fundo e dar o meu melhor!
If there is girl who makes the task of writing this Best of difficult, it is a girl who lives in Norway and is called Mette-Marit. But I like this Snow Princess and her simple way. I have no choice but to take a deep breath and give my best!

Princesa da Coroa Mette-Marit da Noruega / Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway


Categoria "Eu sou Princesa" / "I am a Princess" Category


Eu juro que tentei e se conseguirem melhor, eu estou aqui para vos ouvir. Os looks de tiara poderiam ir todos para os piores looks do ano e ainda estou indecisa sobre este. Valeu pela cor e pelas ametistas. E só por isso.
I swear I tried and if you can do it better, I'm here to listen to you. All her tiara looks could all go to the worst looks of the year and I'm still undecided about this one. Its only the winner due its color and the amethysts. And just for that.

Categoria "Requinte é Classe" / "Polished is Classy" Category
Kongehuset.no

Se a primeira categoria foi difícil, esta foi quase impossível. Esqueçam todos os looks mais formais. Esqueçam todos os chapéus ou toucados usados durante o ano. Por vezes vestir as cores da bandeira nacional norueguesa é tudo o que precisamos para ficar bem....e com uns sapatos rosa blush, porque não?
If the first category was difficult, this was almost impossible. Forget all the more formal looks. Forget all hats or headgear worn during the year. Sometimes wearing the colors of the Norwegian national flag is all we need to look good .... and with a pink blush shoes, why not?

Categoria "Grrr..." / "Grrr..." Category

Embed from Getty Images
Sinceramente? Existem muitos.  E confesso que fiquei tentada em escolher este. Mas há um que eu não entendo como é que aconteceu. Durante umas celebrações tão importantes, a jogar em casa, a usar uma tiara nova pela primeira vez, a Futura rainha da Noruega surge assim??? Por vezes acho que esta família vive num comprimento de onda à parte!
Sincerely? There are many.  And I confess I was tempted to choose this one. But there is one that I do not understand how it happened. During such important celebrations, playing at home, wearing a new tiara for the first time, the future Queen of Norway appears like this ??? Sometimes I think this family lives on a separate wavelength!

Mette-Marit versão 2017: sim ou não?
Mette-Marit version 2017: yes or no?

Comentários

  1. CP Mette Marit is a tricky one. I so want to like her style, but i can't. Why can't she get an stylist, because I know she could look great. The 'Princess' look you have choosen, it's the best one, i just think the tiara and the necklace do not go with the dress ( even if the jewellery is beautiful). I have to admit I had high hopes for the outfit for the King and Queen's 80th birthday.....and the dress is not to bad, BUT what happen to the tiara??? Why have she put it almost behind here head? I do not get her at all.

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário